We are now interviewing for 2019-20 Connect Sports Volunteers (January 2020 – April 2020)
Please sign up for an interview by clicking the red button.
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- 2 Registered Nurses to serve 3-hour shifts (Wednesday & Saturdays)
- 6 Registration Attendants (2 hours – Wednesdays & Saturdays)
- 6 Concession Stand Volunteers (Food Team – Saturdays Only),
- 6 individuals to help with Safety Team/Crowd Control & Security (3 hours Wednesdays/ 6 hours Saturdays)
- 20 coaches for basketball (1 hour Practices Wednesdays & 2 hours Saturdays)
- 9 coaches for cheerleading (6:00 pm – 8:30 pm (Wednesdays) & (during 1 game
Registration for participants and volunteers begins December 1, 2020. You may also call us at email@example.com with any questions or @ 678 705-8121.
About Connect Sports – Connect Sports is one of many Ministries of Connect Church. We serve all families in our local community through youth basketball and cheerleading, devotions, enrichment and fun to lead people toward a fruitful and successful life. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, so we have committed Connect Sports to working within our local community to help produce young men and women of integrity and character.
Columbia Middle School located at 3001 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30034 has hosted the league for the past few years. Our Mission is to provide a 9-week top-notch sports league, which trains children from elementary to 9th grade in Basketball and Cheerleading through mentoring, life skills, exercise, and tutoring.
Participants will receive guidance from trained and experienced coaches, utilizing a proven structured curriculum, while engaging in healthy competition, and receiving positive reinforcement from all involved in the program.
We are excited about encouraging and supporting our local community and welcome all to participate. For more information or to register and/or donate online, please visit: