Do You Want to Be a Sponsor for 2023?
Get Free Tickets <Click Here>
Vendor Registration (Vendor terms of agreement)
| Volunteer | Stage Guest | Sponsor |
Join us at the Annual Connect Fall Festival, Saturday, September 30, 2023 (12pm – 6pm)
2023 Fall Festival Location will be provided soon!
Disclaimer: Please note that all fees paid to participate in this event are non-refundable.
Over the years, we reached over 3000 people throughout our city through this event. It’s an EPIC event for the entire family! Your participation and dedication to this event will make it another annual success!
- 2022 Fall Festival Location: 2726 Candler Road, Decatur, GA (South DeKalb Plaza – Across the Street from South Dekalb Mall (more details will be provided soon about 2023 Connect Fall Festival Location).
- Important information for VENDORS (Terms of Agreement):
- 1. Fee is for 1 vendor space only; all vendors are responsible for their own set-up including chairs, tables, tents and décor.
- 2. Unfortunately, completing the application and paying a fee does not guarantee a spot in the market. In order to minimize duplicate vendor/products, all applications will be reviewed prior to approval. If your application is not approved, the application fee will be refunded less the $5 processing fee.
- 3. No hot food or food trucks in the Micro Biz Market (MBM).
- 4. We are asking vendors to have candy available for children attending the festival.
- 5. MBM spaces will be assigned on the day of the event and selection is based on order of arrival.
- 6. MBM spaces are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Setup begins at 8am and ends at 11am. No late comers will be allowed to set up after 11am and will forfeit any paid fee.
- 7. Discount code is only valid for (1) vendor space and available until Sept 1.
2021 Fall Festival